The Learner Voice Practitioners (LVP) Network was founded in 2013 by staff at 20 colleges and specialist FE providers in conjunction with the National Union of Students.
The Network is set up and ran by volunteer staff from colleges around the country and has a number of key aims:
The Network now has over 200 members across the UK
- Provide the expert voice of professionals supporting learner voice across FE
- Promote Learner Voice both within, across and outside of the FE sector
- Support the development of Learner Voice practice and innovation
- Facilitate and enable members cooperation and networking
- Share resources and best practice across the sector
How do I get involved?
Join the Facebook group
Join some interest groups
Come to a meeting